Thailand... day?
I am starting to forget what day it is. It is travel day though. Today, we leave Pattaya and all the wonderful massages, bright lights and crazy crowds. We board a flight to Phuket that only takes a few hours.
We do (as expected!), Get to the airport three hours early. So...a lot of waiting around but John is calm and not stressed out. That is worth the boredom.
We board a flight to Phuket that only takes a few hours. That's good news as john looks like a sardine crammed into his seat that is clearly made for smaller people.
We arrive and head to our hotel. Just a short drive, a little over an hour.
The a/c wasnt working well and John was hungry. Not a good combination. The maintenance team showed up, cleaned the filters (which were quite dirty) and viola! Nice clean cold air ❄️
We walked down the hill to get dinner. Which wasn't bad. Dinner was nice... Now the hill back to our hotel. That was a different story! Who wants a workout after a long day traveling, dinner and a drink? I would have payed handsomely for a ride. Business opportunities abound!🤔
Shower and jammies, ready for bed. Ding....a reminder from my phone that I have my weekly Pinnacle meeting at 9:45pm-11pm. Do I skip it? Absolutely not! I love these ladies and they keep my focused on my path. I set up a mini office in the bathtub so as to but disturb John who is probably falling asleep as we speak. Internet is spotty but I get my Pinnacle fix in.
Time for bed!
BTW...a little photo to give you a smile!
LOL! I was going to ask if you have experienced one of these "luxuries ".....the first time was quite an experience....imagine my Mum who was in her late 70's in China for the first time...LOL!! And she was very animated retelling her experience...
ReplyDeleteLove you. Loving your adventure. 🥰