Thailand morning message!

https://www.ted.com/talks/drew_dudley_everyday_leadership?language=en

I just watched this short Ted talk this morning and was reminded of each and every one of you. I want to remind each of you,  the enormous power that you hold by simply being you!
Wether you are listening to a friend, standing by someone in a grocery store check out line, or performing the functions of your chosen profession, you are leading. Are you
Leading in love? God tells us that each and every person on this earth is created by Him in His image. They are ALL His children and our brothers and sisters. You're smile makes a difference! You being you, makes a difference. You have all impacted me beyond measure. I have learned lessons from you that you don't even realize. I thank you for who you are and thank you for showing up for me!

Comments

  1. Thank you for the encouragement to step out of my comfort zone. I do feel like I do most of the time but do forget at times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment